2023 Medical Student Abstract Submission
The North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting
2023 Medical Student Competition
To Submit an Abstract please see the guidelines below:
Rules and Guidelines
1. Abstracts must be from a Medical Student in North Carolina
2. The Medical Student submitting the abstract will be the main contact for all correspondence and MUST be the presenter if selected - substitute presenters are not acceptable. Abstract presentations will be made from the podium and the date and time are to be determined.
3. Final data MUST be included in the abstract with clear representations of graphs, tables and photographs included in the abstract. Abstracts may NOT be more than 250 words.
4. Abstracts submitted may be on any plastic surgery topic. Student abstracts should reflect work done by the presenting student.
5. All abstracts must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your abstract submission.
Acceptance notification will be made by the end of September.
Thank You For Submitting Abstracts
SUBMISSON DEADLINE - MIDNIGHT AUGUST 1, 2023
Please email completed Abstract and Disclosure forms to
Susan at email@example.com